(for Courses see Riding School section)
We run 3 residential camps per year. Two for Children and one for Adults.
For dates and prices please see 'News' page.
Enjoy camp on one of our riding school horses or bring your own horse/pony.
The camps include the following:
• 3-4 hours riding per day in the form of instruction, hacking and fun events. Mornings are taken up with instruction and afternoons with activities such as hacks, games and paper chases.
• Swimming - weather permitting. This takes place in the swimming pool in the property next to the stables and is always supervised by a member of staff.
• Fun events in the evening - games, quizzes, informative talks/videos etc.
• Stable management lectures and lessons
• A show on the last day
• Barbecue for parents and children & awards at the end of the week
• A picnic ride or river ride
The children will learn to look after their own horse from the first feed of the day, to the time they are put to bed, plus lots of fun events in between.
Riders will be split into groups of similar abilities and we can cater for all levels of experience.
If you would like to put your name down for either camp please ask a member of staff. If your name is already down, please ask a member of staff for confirmation.
Places are limited so if you are interested, please book soon. A waiting list will also be drawn up once all the places are taken, as occasionally extra places can come up.